Feedback Appreciated!

Please feel free to comment on posts and tell me what you think I should change. I am just starting after all!

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

My Thoughts On Gracie

Below the break are my thoughts on Gracie the Giraffe. Click the post to check it out!




So by now, many of you have met Gracie, the fashionable Giraffe that shows up on the town square occasionally. She performs a fashion check when she's in town and if you pass a certain number, (Four, I believe) she will decide to add her own store into the Nooklings' final upgrade, giving you the T&T Emporium. Now, some people find this really fun, but I personally find each fashion check very tedious and hard to do. Mainly because you have to find every piece of clothing in the same theme (Iconic, Sporty, etc) and you have only one day to do it. This means that you frequently find yourself sorting out themed outfits in you dresser every single day just to make sure that you are prepared for when Gracie shows up. One of the plus sides is that if you manage to impress Gracie, she will give you a piece of her designer furniture, which normally costs over a hundred-thousand bells. Also, I generally like the various furniture styles! Of course, the pricing for her furniture is almost painfully expensive, which proves to be quite a drawback to even getting Gracie's store. Now, if you like the stylish furniture and have a LOT of bells to burn, I think you would enjoy Gracie's fashion store. Otherwise, you probably won't ever actually enter the third floor of T&T Emporium.

Well, this concludes the Gracie post! That was my honest opinion on the whole thing. If you think the way I post needs to be changed, or just feel like giving any form of criticism, feel free to leave a comment! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment