Feedback Appreciated!

Please feel free to comment on posts and tell me what you think I should change. I am just starting after all!

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Club LoL and K.K. Slider

In this post I will be talking about K.K. Slider and his music, and how to access it. Check it out below the page break!

So if you read my earlier post on why I like Animal Crossing, then you would know that one of the reasons, if not the main reason, is music. I love music a lot! Despite not keeping up with current popular bands or songs, I am always humming or singing something. And when I say I love the Animal Crossing music, I'm not just talking about the background music. I'm talking about the actual songs of K.K. Slider, the resident celebrity singer of the game series! If you've never seen him, he appears in Club LoL at 8 p.m. as DJ K.K. If you want to listen to more music, and even get audio tracks to bring to your house, head over to the Club after 8 p.m. on Saturdays. When you first meet him, he will tell you to sit down, and a random song is played. He after the song is finished, he will tell you that he put a copy of the song in your inventory. From then on, every Saturday you can request a song by name. Here is a link to Thonky's guide to KK Slider songs so you can make requests by name or by "Mood."

Now, if you have never been to Club LoL, or have never even added it to your town, I will tell you how to get it. First, upgrade the Nooklings' store to the convenience store. soon, when you enter the game, a (kind of scary looking) guy named Dr. Shrunk will  be waiting. he will walk up and explain that, even though he has the money and permission from Isabelle, he still cannot build a club without enough signatures on a petition. He enlists your help in running frantically around town, collecting signatures (Everyone says yes to a club) and afterwards, he says he will get started right away. You will have to wait four to eight days before it is built, and then BAM! Club LoL is open.

Basically, I think you should get Club LoL so you can learn emotions and get songs. It's really worth it! I hope you enjoyed this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment