This post will be dealing with the Stalk Market, a system I find very interesting. Click the post to read about it!
One of the feature present in New Leaf, as in most of the series, is the Stalk Market. Terrible pun aside, this system can actually be pretty complex. It involves buying and selling turnips every week, and is kind of a gamble. Now, I know what you're thinking,"Should I try the stalk market?" The answer to this is simple: Not if you time travel. Time travel in ANY form WILL spoil turnips. Also, the turnips will always spoil at 6 a.m. on the next Sunday, in addition to re-tail only buying them Monday through Saturday. There are several different trends for prices, but since I'm lazy, I'll just post a link to the Stalk Market page at the end of this post. In general, if you play several times a week and never time travel, the stalk market is for you! I hope you've enjoyed this post!
Stalk Market Info Page: http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/stalk-market/
No comments:
Post a Comment