Feedback Appreciated!

Please feel free to comment on posts and tell me what you think I should change. I am just starting after all!

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Told You I Have Pictures!



I managed to scrounge a couple of screenshots off of my poor, broken 3DS. Click to find them after the break!




Just behind my house. the first of the perfect cherry trees!



Recently built Club LoL, so I decided to pay a visit to DJ K.K.!


Working on Filling my town with Pink and purple roses! Also lined the Railroad with Perfect Cherries!


From My old town, Chronis. Me Chilling on the island!

More should be on the way soon, but for now, that's it! I really hope you enjoyed taking a glimpse into my town!

P.S.
I am aware that it is mid November in these, but I am obsessed with time travel!

No comments:

Post a Comment