In this post I explain the pros and cons (mostly just the pros) of time travel. Read it after the break!
This is actually a huge issue throughout fans of the game. It used to be generally regarded as "bad," but lately it seems to be at about a 50/50 split on who will or will not do it. What I'm talking about is the act of changing the clock in game to play different events before or after they occur. This is called Time Traveling, Timeskipping, or even Clock Changing. I, myself, am on board with it. However, many people disagree. In all games, time travel can be hazardous to your town, making weeds grow, flowers die, and villagers move out. In New Leaf, however, Nintendo thought of a way to make everybody happy: The option of using the Keep Town Beautiful ordinance. This town ordinance means that weeds rarely grow, flowers never wilt, and the chance to make hybrid flowers increases! This is good for any town, but it's a must-have for time traveling characters! I recommend it to everyone! Of course, there are obvious benefits to time travel, such as your ability to play through every holiday and event in a few days, but there are also benefits involving getting golden tools! Ever have trouble getting every single fish or bug? Well that's because some only show up at certain times and during certain months! With time travel, you can do tons of things! Anyway, that's my view on the whole ordeal. Thanks for reading!!
No comments:
Post a Comment