Feedback Appreciated!

Please feel free to comment on posts and tell me what you think I should change. I am just starting after all!

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Why I like Animal Crossing

There are many reasons I like the game series: Animal Crossing. I explain them after the break!




I think this is a decent topic for an early post. I have to say, there are a lot of games that I like. So many, Nintendo or otherwise, have a certain appeal that I can't get enough of. However, I don't think I've ever played a game that I love as much as Animal Crossing! Here's why:

Reason 1:Replayability.
Admittedly, you don't so much REplay as you do KEEP playing, but it's still one of those games that you can start fresh on or wait about a week and get back on, ready to go!

Reason 2: Many styles of play.
At first glance, it really only seems that you can play it one way. But as you delve into it, you start yo find yourself making new characters. You can have one character focus on his house, naming him/her self as an interior designer, you can have a character devoted to cleaning the town, and in the newest game, you can even be the friendly Mayor that is devoted to building his town! The possibilites really never stop as you play!

Reason 3: Artistic freedom.
Here comes that interior design character! There is SO much customization in Animal Crossing, from your house to your clothes! You can even draw new patterns for use as clothing, walkways, umbrellas, wallpapers, and carpets! You go, Nintendo!

Reason 4: Aesthetics.
I know this seems like a kind of weak reason, but honestly, those little trees and the grass patterns in the game are charming and unique! Not really much else to say on this one.

FINAL reason: MUSIC!!!
I'm a bit of a music junkie (despite knowing little about several popular bands and singers) and every time I turn on an animal crossing game, my heart warms. The music is so calming when you want to relax, but it can also be energetic and high tempo! Making fast paced activities actually seem fast paced! Also, who can forget the music by the famous K.K. Slider? One of my favorite tracks by him is Only Me, and in New Leaf you can get music boxes that sound amazing with any song!

I guess this marks the end of the "why I like animal crossing" post. Well, now you know! And again, this is why I like it, not necessarily why anyone else does. Anyway see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment